We have a wide range of activities and sessions in our centres that are run on a drop-in basis : no need to book!
You can find a children's centre near you from this page, and follow the link to browse their calendar to see what they have on offer. Please do contact the centre to talk about what drop-in sessions, and bookable workshops and courses are running and will be available in the future.
Examples of drop-in sessions (not available at all centres) include
- All Around the World (a group for parents/carers with English as a second language)
- Baby Beginnings, Baby Boogie, Baby Clinic, Baby Weigh and Stay, Tots Tales
- Childminder groups
- Foster carer groups
- Music and movement, Physical Fun
- Stay and play, Sticky Fun
- Twins and Multiples Group
- Weekend family fun
- Young Parents Drop In